Although we are now able to conduct viewings, things have not gone 'back to normal'. Whether you're viewing a house or facilitating a viewing, we all must take practical steps and follow Government advice to ensure everybody's health and safety.
I want to view a house
Think Online First!
When you search for your new home your first stop should be our website where you will find full details of the property with plenty of pictures and some properties will also have a video tour so that you can really see if the property will suit your needs.
If you’re still not sure, get in contact with us over the phone or via email so that you can ask any initial questions which will help ensure you are only paying physical visits to properties that suit your needs.
Before you view a house
- We will only allow two people from the same household to view a property, and please avoid bringing children where possible.
- Do your research beforehand and make a list of any questions you my have about the property.
- Bring items to protect yourself, such as a face mask, disposable gloves and hand sanitiser. These aren’t essential but are recommended. Where possible, we will provide you with hand hygiene facilities.
At The Viewing
- Arrive on time. It’s vital that you do this. There may be a number of viewing appointments that day and if you do not show up on time we may ask to wait until all other viewings have been completed, or we will ask you to reschedule your viewing for another day.
- We will be practising Social Distancing when conducting the viewing, and would ask you to observe this as well.
- Please do not touch any surfaces, if possible. We will have opened all internal doors to reduce your need to touch anything. If you do touch a surface, inform us.
- Do not exceed your allotted time for the viewing Use your phone to take any notes or photographs and have additional discussions over the phone or via email.
PEOPLE SHOWING SYMPTOMS OR TESTING POSITIVE & VULNERABLE PEOPLE
If you are showing symptoms, self-isolating or have tested positive for Covid-19, you should not leave home to go to viewings.
If you or any member of your household are classed as vulnerable or are shielding you should ensure you are aware of the medical guidelines.