Are you keen to build a career in the property industry?
Do you have previous experience of administration in a customer focused environment?
We have a rare and exciting opportunity to join a growing lettings and property management company. We are looking to recruit a confident individual with strong organisational skills who strives to provide excellent levels of service to both Landlords and Tenants alike.
Working alongside the Lettings Manager you’ll provide an effective administrative service to ensure the lettings and management of our properties runs smoothly.
Duties will include:
- Registering tenants and processing rental applications
- Resolving property maintenance issues for existing tenants
- Handling queries from both Tenants and Landlords
- Liaising with contractors to ensure maintenance works are completed
- Planning property inspection visits
- Negotiating and completing tenancy renewals
- Conducting property viewings and property inspections
- Producing detailed property inventory reports
- Completing general office administration duties
- Previous experience in customer service and administration
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Passion for the lettings and property industry
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving ability and great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Previous experience in property lettings / management would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Salary & Other Information
- Permanent part-time position 10-15 hours per week
- Flexibility towards working hours / days is essential as there may be times where you will be required to work additional days to suit the business needs.
- Salary: £7.50 per hour
- Closing Date: 31/01/18
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org